Tuesday, January 8, 2008

And so we begin!

Hello and welcome to my blog! So this is part of my photography class, which I am totally looking forward to more than any other class I have. I'll post assignments, and probably some stuff for my own pleasure too, so keep checking back for updates! I'm not sure how this is all going to turn out, but we're in for a whole lot of fun, so here we go...

First up, I'm going to post some pictures I took over the summer, just as a reference point to the start of the class. So here they are!


I love to take pictures of nature.





Tom, my Nana's kitty, isn't the most cuddly of creatures, but he loves to pose.


This is my darling little sister. Isn't she gorgeous?


This was a fun idea, taking a picture through a picture frame, and I definitely want to try it again and hopefully get a better outcome!


So that's just a little sample, and I hope the next post will be much better. That's all for now folks. Y'all come back now, ya hear!

1 comment:

Lisa Hessel said...

nice shots. I especially like the last one. Way to be creative :).